Answers to the most important questions
Questions & Answers
This gem sits on a 3000 square meter plot. Surrounded by eucalyptus trees, palm trees and a vegetable garden you will also find a yoga deck, creative studio and a massage tent. A tree house, a zip line and a slide make children’s hearts beat faster.
Where are the retreats held?
Do I need previous knowledge to participate in retreats?
What is included in the retreat price?
- Overnight stays at the Retreat Oasis
- Vitality Breakfast Brunch
- Rich multi-course dinner (depending on retreat type)
- Unlimited coffee, water and tea
- all workshops listed in the respective retreat details.
What is not included in the price?
- Flights, transport costs to the retreat vanue
- 1:1 coaching, extra massages, energetic healing session
What is the cancellation policy?
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% or 50% of the total price. (Depending on the retreat)
- The remaining balance is to be paid upon arrival.
- If you cancel more than 45 days before the start of the retreat, the deposit can be used for another retreat or date at the Retreat Oasis Portugal. You will then receive a credit for the non-refundable deposit, which can be redeemed on your next booking. If the booking is canceled within 45 days before the start of the retreat, the deposit cannot unfortunately be refunded.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance that covers the retreat costs if participation is not possible due to illness or other reasons.
Which airport is nearby?
Does the Retreat Oasis Portugal have a pool?
The sea is only a few minutes walk away.
On the Praia Grande beach you will find one of the largest saltwater pools in Europe, over 100 meters long. It belongs to the Hotel Arribas and is a peaceful alternative to sea bathing.
Are special dietary requirements and food intolerances taken into account?
At the Retreat Oasis Portugal we will serve vegetarian food that is as organic as possible. You won’t find meat on our menu, but we might offer you fish.
It is important to us that you feel at home with us. Let us know if there’s anything you absolutely don’t or can’t eat.
Which services can be booked in addition?
- 50 min full body aromatherapy massage
- Thai yoga massage
- Energetic Healing
- Life Coaching
…can be booked for an extra charge.
Do I need a rental car?
You can also reach beaches in a few minutes on foot.
Where exactly is the Retreat Oasis Portugal located?
You can find us right here:
Please enter “Retreat Oasis Portugal” in Google Maps to navigate to us.
This is the address:
Casa Santa Joana, Rua Dr. Fernando Andrea 38, 2705-332 Colares, Portugal
What activities does the area offer?
The famous beach, Praia Grande, a popular surfing beach on the Atlantic Ocean, is within walking distance. With first class restaurants and cafes lining the beach road, the stunning sunset can be viewed from great locations. Europe’s largest salt water pool in the northern part of Praia Grande is a good option for shallow water lovers. The high cliffs on the southern part of the 1.5 km long Praia Grande beach are not only worth observing because fossilized dinosaur footprints were found there. At low tide the beach path opens up to Praia Pequena.
The center of the world-famous Natural Park Sintra is only 7 minutes away by car and offers a variety of castles, palaces, fortresses, parks and a beautiful old town. There you will find fine dining and wine tasting spots as well as famous bakeries. Long home to the Portuguese monarchs, Sintra is a magnificent city with wonderful historic mansions.
The lush vegetation of the Sintra Hills, with its pine and eucalyptus trees, is a perfect place for mountain biking, hiking, forest bathing (a Japanese relaxation practice: shinrin yoku), meditative walks, picnics and more.
With a distance of just 35 minutes by car from Lisbon Airport, Praia Grande is easily accessible. The following attractions are also nearby: Cascais/Estoril (25 min), Ericaira (35 min), Lisbon center (45 min), Cabo da Roca (12 min), Praia do Guincho beach (20 min). ), Mafra (40 minutes).
Several other enchanting beaches are less than 10 minutes away by car. Maças Beach (5 min), Pequena Beach (3 min), Adraga Beach (9 min), Azenhas do Mar Beach (7 min).